Clients seek private coaching to boost skill, style, and confidence on the dance floor. We’ll work together to assess your goals and design a best-fit curriculum. Expect constructive coaching in a laid-back atmosphere. Zero experience required.
Coaching elements can include:
- Beginning funk, hip hop, & social dance moves
- Partner dancing technique
- Current dance trends
- Social guidance for the dance floor
4-pack: $480 ($120 / session)
8-pack: $880 ($110 / session)
À la carte: $135 / sessionBook Now
4-pack: $540 ($135 / session)
8-pack: $920 ($115 / session)
À la carte: $150 / sessionBook Now
Want to make moves off the dance floor, as well? http://lakesiderestaurantcumberland.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://lakesiderestaurantcumberland.com/radar-run/ Explore Personal & Professional Development Coaching
- Anxious about dancing in the spotlight? Set the tone for the reception with a personalized routine that helps you look oh-so-smooth.
- Initial consultation
- Customized choreography
- Soundtrack editing
- 2 hours of private lessons
- Package Total: $425
- Additional rehearsals: $100 / hour
- Want genuine, active fun for your bachelorette party?
- Play with sass and class in your private bachelorette workshop. We’ll design a custom curriculum that gets your closest ladies working up a sweat and playing big.
- You’ll leave with moves to turn up the heat on the dance floor…and then some. (Fiancés can thank us later.)
- $40 / person
- Minimum 6 people
- Worried about your bridesmaids and / or groomsmen having a collective case of two left feet?
- Get the crew feeling ready to rock the wedding with our bootcamp session!
- We’ll guide them through essential footwork and suave moves that will rally your guests to the dance floor on the big day. (Cold beverages and workout attire encouraged.)
- $40 / person
- Minimum 8 people
Reach out to share your vision and receive a quote.
Team Building Workshops
Our workshops help you let loose and de-stress while learning an important social skill set.
Whether you’re aiming to rock the routine from a music video or master fundamental moves for nights out in the city, we will make sure to boost your team’s rhythm and fun factor.
All workshops are accessible for beginning dancers — two left feet welcomed — and custom-designed for your event needs.